October 15, 2009

Production line,

Sorry, I disappeared!  Each day seems to have passed with a 'must do a blog post today' plan, but other things kept getting in the way.  Then I've been ill too, .  There has been a little light sewing, a few cotton reels rolling off the production line,

a satisfying bit of machine embroidery,

and all put together ready to go off to the local museum for a small craft exhibition I'm involved in.

The private view is on Saturday, but I can nip down tomorrow and see everything set up, and hopefully photograph it too.

So, I'm off to put my pj's on and watch another episode of The Wire on dvd with Al, we're up to series 3.  It's taken a while, bit am quite into it now!

13 comments:

sally said...

Too funny, we've just started season 4. I work on cross stitch while I watch it, but we're hooked.

Jana Marson said...

I really love your blog!

I'm from Brazil...
Kisses...

www.casadefazdeconta.blogspot.com

Sia said...

So soft and cute!!! Good gob!!!)

adrienne said...

your photos are lovely. i look forward to seeing a post about the exhibit.

may i ask what machine you use for your embroidery?

best of luck to you!

Edil Pontes said...

Passando para apreciar seus lindos trabalhos,agradecer sua visita e desejar um feliz final de semana
Bjos
edil Pontes

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

love these softie cotton reels - not been drawn into the wire yet i am RESISTING!

noelle said...

love your blog and the new header is great!

Annie said...

LOVE the little pincushion that I saw over at Lucy Locket

antmee said...

Love your blog it's so inspiring. I wish you posted more often as I am getting quite addicted to reading about your projects.

Susan said...

Love all the projects you do.

Becky J. said...

congrats on the little show. fun and crazy all at once. :)

Lynette Anderson said...

Just saw your thread spool pincushion on Lucy Lockets blog, they are sew gorgeous I think I need one. do you sell them?

Moranguinha said...

Can I bye you one? Can I? Can I? I just love them!
There so cute! I just Loved them!