June 8, 2007

I have been tagged!, interesting fact no.1!


I have been tagged, thank you to Cupcakes for Clara. It seems I now have to come up with 7 interesting facts about myself and also tag 7 other bloggers. This is going to take some time, but for now, the first thing that springs to mind is this, I am married to a rather talented portrait painter, we have known each other for nearly 20 years and been married for 10 of those. In 2002, we had our first child, and for my first mothers day, this was my present.

It is not the most flattering of portraits, but I was 6 weeks into motherhood at the time and extremely tired. It is supposed to make anyone who has had a baby look and say 'oh, I remember feeling like that!'. His web site is here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, very talented man you've got there. But then so are you.
Talented that is.Not man.
: )

Anonymous said...

That is such an amazing portrait!Oh how I wish I could paint like that...
I enjoyed my first visit to your blog. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great portrait. He is very talented. I enjoyed looking at his site. Looking forward to the next 6 interesting facts ;)